We understand that as a foreigner you have a lot of questions and difficulties to register business in Ukraine. You have to obtain certain papers and permissions, find an address for registration, find a temporary director for the company and deal with government offices, which for sure don’t speak English.
But don’t worry! We have very qualified lawyers and with our support all those problems will not bother you at all.
3 easy steps to get your company registered:
Power of Attorney
Just make a notarized power of attorney from your country or come personally with passport copy. That’s enough to start procedure for business registration. No other documents needed.
We will handle obtaining all necessary documents to get your company registered. Give us a week of time.
Receive your documents
That’s it! Your company is on the governmental registrar and you have your Company Registration document in your hands!
- Passport translation
- Tax ID number
- Company charter creation
- Submitting papers to governmental receptionist
- Registration fees
- Temporary address for company registration
- Temporary Ukrainian director for the company
- Opening bank account
The list of documents which we need from you is quite simple:
- If you are in Ukraine, just bring a passport copy with you.
- If you are not in Ukraine, we will send you the text of power of attorney. and you need to notarize it and do apostille. Then send to us a hard copy and here we go!
Ukrainian director apply for work permit for you. It can be done in 15 days.
Then you take that paper and go to Ukrainian embassy to issue the visa Type D. It take 10 days.
After you arrive to Ukraine with visa type D, we apply for temporary residence based on your employment in your own company. During 10 days you will get a temporary residence card.