Family reunion

A foreigner can get temporary residence in Ukraine if he has:

  1. Wife or husband who is Ukrainain citizen
  2. Wife or husband who has Permanent residence in Ukraine
  3. Wife or husband who has temporary residence in Ukraine

In such cases, a Temporary residence permit in Ukraine will be granted for 1 year and can be renewed.

How to apply

  1. Get notarized copy of the document which is confirming citizenship, permanent or temporary residence status in Ukraine of the spouse.
  2. Apply for visa D-14 or D-15 in Ukrainian embassy.
  3. Come to Ukraine and apply for temporary residence card.



Preparing visa application

  • consulting regarding visa process and required documents
  • preparing visa application

400 USD

Applying for TRC

  • medical insurance
  • governmental fees
  • our service fees