A foreigner can get temporary residence in Ukraine if he has:
- Wife or husband who is Ukrainain citizen
- Wife or husband who has Permanent residence in Ukraine
- Wife or husband who has temporary residence in Ukraine
In such cases, a Temporary residence permit in Ukraine will be granted for 1 year and can be renewed.
How to apply
- Get notarized copy of the document which is confirming citizenship, permanent or temporary residence status in Ukraine of the spouse.
- Apply for visa D-14 or D-15 in Ukrainian embassy.
- Come to Ukraine and apply for temporary residence card.
Preparing visa application
- consulting regarding visa process and required documents
- preparing visa application
Applying for TRC
- medical insurance
- governmental fees
- our service fees